![]() |
July is such a fun month.....Summer is in full swing....We celebrate America's birthday....and |
![]() |
I've added something new to my "summer to do list" ... |
![]() |
" Christmas in July " decor I started with White wicker tree's.....sailboats... |
![]() |
I added a watermelon tree & a sweet little coastal girl to the cute Christmas in July graphics that I found on Etsy. |
![]() |
I filled a ceramic watermelon with seashells.... put candles in the wicker lanterns... |
![]() |
The star of my design is a banner celebrating America's 250th Birthday |
xxx.jpg)






aaa.jpg)
Glad you made it over this week, and thank you for sharing with us at SSPS 418. See you soon, and do not miss checking what’s new on Thursday, July 16
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the colour of these Christmas in July items. I would love it if you would come and share this at my new monthly Sharing Serenity link party at https://serenityyou.com/sharing-serenity-link-party-july-2026/
ReplyDelete