Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Valentine Buffet

I made a beautiful centerpiece for the buffet with pink and red  roses...

I added some candles and candleabra's to the vignette..

Some vintage figurines...

a beautiful Valentine plate...

and an Amore sign from Hobby Lobby...

I hope you will visit my post on the has Vintage Valentines as the table runner!  The Valentines belonged to my mother and grandmother...

My Valentine Dining Room!


PhotobucketCreate & Inspire Linky PartyCenterpiece Wednesdays ButtonStoneGableWeekend Bloggy Readingfive days five ways | feature friday free for allTruly LovelyCreate & Inspire Linky PartyOr so she saysbutton
Too Much Time On My HandsCome party here every Thursday!Rooted In ThymePIN MEme


  1. Lovely! Everything is just so beautiful. take care, Darlene

  2. What a beautiful room! I am so inspired to do some Valentine's Day decorating!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,

  3. Thank you so much for sharing this inspiring Valentine post at Simple & Sweet Fridays. So many beautiful treasures.


  4. Very romantic Penny. Your heart must be full of love. Thank you for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday

  5. Gorgeous - so lovely! That sideboard is awesome too!
    Thanks for linking up to the Creative Inspirations Linky party!
    Stacey of Embracing Change


It makes my day to hear from my friends!