Blog Archive

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Christmas Crafting


I've been having so much fun doing a little Christmas crafting!     l know it's early,   but everything gets so crazy busy as the holidays get closer


I found another ceramic house at a yard sale this past week end and couldn't wait to give it a make over......this is the third one I've done.       I start by giving the house a good coat of white spray paint.  


Some of the houses I've seen only have three good sides,   but this one had pretty architecture all the way around


I loved the way this house had lots of climbing ivy on it.......


Here's side 3........


and lastly side 4.........


All the trims I used are found easily at HL and Joann's.................


If you missed the other two makeovers,   here's a link to that post......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2016/09/i-buy-ugly-houses.html

Thank you for stopping by,  see you soon!


Please visit my side bar to see "Where I Party"  and stop by and visit a few of these great blogs!


http://betweennapsontheporch.net/


15 comments:

  1. You are a super shopper!!! 3 houses and I never have found one, lol. this last house is such a great find, I love it. Have a wonderful Friday and Weekend, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny!! I LOVE this house!! It looks like a castle for Princess!! Your transformation is simply spectacular!! LOVE IT!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness as always I love the pink and the beautiful work of the piece. My grand-daughter princess would fall in love with it as well
    thanks for sharing come see what we share at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 boxes full I bought over the summer... time to get working on them- you are so right... the time just flies by. Thanks for the inspiration pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, it looks so pretty! My daughters would love it in their room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have normally passed these houses up at a yard sale but after seeing your transformations, I have started looking for them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun makeovers and so inspiring! Thanks for bringing your post to Throwback Thursday This week!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your house! Your restyling is very romantic
    HUgs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous makeover! I love the white and pink combo, it looks so cute.

    Thanks so much for sharing over at #FridayFrivolity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny, thank you for sharing your darling Christmas crafts @ Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, so feminine and pretty. You can never start too early for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also think it looks perfect for a princess. You are certainly on the ball, I can't wrap my head around fall yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww...so pretty! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see how you use these in your decor! They are so you and so unique. I love the Rooster with the black and white markings and the pink head. He's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!