Blog Archive

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekend Treasure Hunt


We are having a great fall week end in Eastern New Mexico!

   I found some treasures at the yard sales Saturday.....


Tiered stands are very trendy this fall and I was able to find a unique one at an estate sale.    Chrystal, brass,  and it lights up too! 


My tiered stand was full of gold fruit....maybe a fresh coat of white paint will make it fit into my decor a little better.


I have been giving some ugly ceramic houses a makeover for a Christmas theme I'm working on and I thought these  Santa's would look good with them.   $1 each


A couple of pink "half body" angels


I bought a box of little Christmas houses for $15.......there were 23 of them in the box.













Silver hand mirror


Another ugly house to do a makeover on......


I can't wait to add some fall touches to my new tiered stand!


Please visit my side bar to see "Where I Party"  and stop by and visit a few of these great blogs!




17 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great haul! I love all of the little Christmas houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! Love the Christmas houses. You have given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fancy those boxes so much ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure found some good treasures, can't wait to see how you decorate your new tiered stand Love all the little houses, Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds again! The houses are absolutely pretty
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you made out well!!

    Thanks for sharing and linking up at DI & DI. We enjoy seeing your creativity each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve the little houses they will be perfect for the holidays. What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun, fun...the stand is amazing...and the fruit screams for pearls...lol. Now, I'm getting carried away, grins, great haul. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Christmas houses are just too cute! I would love to have a display of them for the table in my foyer. Thank you for sharing your links with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You found some good ones! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will give me an idea what to decorate during Christmas, such a good tip thanks. Visiting from Pink Saturday. Mine is here http://www.annesweetlife.com/2016/10/01/her-new-pink-speedo-goggles/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you have the amazing talent of finding great yard and estate sales, so many goodies to have fun with. Thank you for sharing on Friday Features this week. Cant wait to see whats coming.
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny,
    I am playing catch up today... I finally finished my Fall and Halloween decorating...
    Love the light/tired stand!! So unique!! And I love all the houses! Can't believe you got 23 of those houses! What a buy!!
    HUgs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tiered cake stands, you can use them for so many things. Not just display, but it will be great to hold Christmas Cookies and candies around the holidays.

    You sure scored with the set of Christmas houses! 23 for $15? What a great buy. You are going to be busy redecorating those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Giving you a feature this morning, Penny! Love that stand!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great finds Penny. Thank you for sharing them with us at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great finds! Love the little houses!

    Thanks for linking up with Welcome Home Wednesdays! Live every Wednesday at 7AM CT.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!