Blog Archive

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Bargains Galore


Seems as though most of  the stores are having sales to clear out room for the new spring arrivals.     Yesterday was in the 60's in our area and I took the warm weather as a sign for me to get out of the house and do a little shopping.....as if I need a sign to go shopping...lol!


I visited one of my favorite antique malls and most of the booths were having at least 20% off or more.  

I was so excited to find a smaller version of the Victorian house picture frame that I already have.     Here is a link to the post if you want to see the larger version.......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2016/09/fall-mantel.html


I found a sweet moss covered sheep to add to my ever growing collection of them.      The antelope ceramic vase was quite a bargain.....


It has a chip on the rim and had been marked down to $2


The white feed sacks had been marked down.....










There was one yard sale .....not many at this time of year.     I found this silver cocktail shaker for $8.......

and a fun Texas chili bowl!


I stopped by Pier One to see what was left for 90% off.     I got 4 penguins for .60 cents each.....


A big white seal.....


for $2.95 


and a couple of  "note in a bottle" for 79 cents each.


Sorry about all the glare,  but the sun is really bright here today!





16 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    J'aime ce petit mouton recouvert de mousse...
    Vos photos sont toujours aussi affriolantes !...

    Gros bisous 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! What finds! I LOVE those little penguins. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm coming to live with you! I have been looking for a Victorian picture frame since your first post! Love the sheep! Great deals on the seal and penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Pier 1! I didn't see any of those things at my store.. Penny, you SCORED! My best buy from them was a fur throw on clearance for $9.99! Regular price was something like 89.00.
    Yep..you got a deal!! :) This such a great time of year to bargain shop. Loved what you bought from the shops too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and fabulous finds again
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. How bright and beautiful your kitchen is. Great bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the penguins are adorable, and the Copeland antelope is a find. Interesting collection---for sure, thanks for sharing, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...how pretty! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that was an impressive haul of bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so much fun to find things you will enjoy! I just think it is fun to go hunting and get fresh air and out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! Love that mossy sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You come across the best finds! Thank you for sharing your links with us at Celebrate Your Story and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did the same Pier 1 sale. I got the polar bear and the large penguin. I already had two of the smaller penguins. Aren't they darling? It's been warm here too. I am go out thrifting tomorrow. Thanks for linking to Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penny, You got some wonderful deals. I love the bottles! Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some fun scores Penny. The sheep has to be my favorite! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Penny,
    Great finds!!
    You always do so well with your bargain hunting!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!