Blog Archive

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fitz and Floyd Canister Set


I bought some Fitz and Floyd  houses last October at a yard sale and packed them away since I was decorating for Halloween at the time.


I decided to make some mini vignettes with them on the glass shelves in the lit cabinet that sits in the kitchen.


I wanted to continue the Farmhouse style theme that I am using in the kitchen ,   so I dug out some of my Moo cows....


My daughter used to collect these sweet cows,    and when I saw them in her yard sale a few years ago,  I quickly grabbed them up!


I sat one of my cows by the Fitz and Floyd Dairy creamer..... 





I have a vintage pig salt shaker and small lamb in front of the Bakery.....


On the next shelf is the Grocery.....


I have added another vintage salt shaker to this vignette......a rabbit in a carrot.....


This vignette has the Sweets sugar holder that matches the Dairy creamer you saw on the top shelf.


The last shelf has a Coffee house......


and the matching napkin holder......


The last piece to that set.....a butter dish.....is on top  of the cabinet.


For more details on the Fitz and Floyd pieces,   click over to my October post.....

http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2016/10/weekend-treasure-hunt_17.html









17 comments:

  1. You have a really nice collection there. I used to have a rather big 'house collection' and had several Fitz & Floyd pieces -I also had some unusual ones. I now only have one McCoy house that belonged to my mother...and I won't part with that one. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Fritz and Floyd always produces nice pieces. I have a few tabletop pieces like pitchers and platters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up this lovely collection at #OvertheMoon Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little houses! I think my favorite is the coffee one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable little houses! I also love how bright and cheerful your home is. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use my canisters and display them in my "baking" glass cabinet in the kitchen. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little houses. So sweet and they way you have them display is beautiful. Thank youf or sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute collection! I love your little houses
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. How smart for a butter dish! And great photos Alessandra! LauriePOP Ideas That POP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Penny, these are fun new angles of your home, and fun Ceramic houses, so cute!!!
    Thanks for sharing on #OMHGFF this week!
    Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Fitz and Floyd. I wonder if they are still in business. Thanks for linking to Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful Penny and you are so creative. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun pieces Penny. You've staged them so wonderfully! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Penny,
    I looked at this post before but since I was at work and it got busy, I did not have time to comment then so I am coming back to it...
    These houses are absolutely darling!! So chariming and they look great where you have them!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful collection of Fitz and Floyd. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!