Blog Archive

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Spring Wreath



The ornamental pear trees that line the circular drive in the front yard are almost ready to bust out in full bloom......spring is here!  


I wanted to share the spring wreath I created this morning for the front door.          


My wreath is hung on a clear glass storm door  and I love the way the front yard is reflected in the center of the wreath.


The blue skies and part of the front porch are reflected in the glass door in this photo......


I have an assortment of pretty pastel pink flowers in my spring wreath.....


I have pretty pink silk iris in my wreath,   but I will soon have live ones as they are starting to poke their little heads out of the ground in the back yard.
 

I have started to decorate  sections of the front porch for spring....


Here is the buffet next to the front door all dressed up for spring.    If you missed that post,  click here......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2017/02/spring-topiary.html



Happy Spring everyone!

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! I am ready for spring g and all the pink blossoms that will soon line our streets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Please show how you hang the wreath on the storm door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love our pretty wreath with all those pink and peaches, gorgeous colors and the lil lamb looks
    so sweet on there too. Lovely.......
    Yea, I am ready to move on to Spring myself, as it feels like it already here in Florida.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is your sweet home! Gorgeous
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pastel flower wreath is lovely. Spring is sprining at your house. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels like spring here. I love it. Thanks for sharing at Monday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing! You have lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lamb is a darling touch. Gorgeous wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Menuda corona más espectacular, es preciosa. Me encanta.

    Besos 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny,
    Such a sweet wreath and I especially like the sheep!! I did take down Winter decorations in the Den and decorated it for St. Patrick's Day. That is the only room that I decorate for St. Patrick's day. I will start taking down my Valentine decorations now that Feb. will be over......
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny your wreath is beautiful!! So welcoming :) Thank you for sharing with us at Create and Celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just darling! Love the cheerful colors and the sweet little sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember my MIL with such lovely spring wreath decor. What a thing of beauty!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog. I also hope you are hungry for Chicken Scaloppini with Lemon http://thequietmom.com/blog/recipe/chicken-scaloppini-lemon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Penny! As much as we are ready for spring Mother Nature is not quite willing to let go of winter just yet. We woke up to a couple inches of snow on top of a layer of ice, No fun! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty spring wreath Penny and I adore that cute little lamb in there too!
    Thank you for sharing at Create, Bake, grow & Gather this week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!