Blog Archive

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Week End Treasure Hunt


I didn't have to go any further than my front porch to find the best treasures this week end!


H and I took a road trip Saturday to Lubbock Texas to eat lunch at PF Changs and do a little shopping.    While we were gone,  my sweet friend Nelda dropped off  some goodies on my porch.     She had asked me a few days ago if I would like some pig trophies that she had got in a bundle at the auction and of course I did!    But I wasn't prepared for all the other goodies she gave me! 
  Isn't this old doll buggy the cutest thing you've seen lately!   


 The basket on it was filled with precious vintage  baby clothes.....


I may fix it up just a bit,  but I really love it just the way it is!


Look at chippy wheels!


I can use the wood shelf on it to display lots of fun things.....like my new trophies!


These are the sweetest trophies I've seen and will go perfect in my farmhouse kitchen..... 


Don't you just love them!


Now for what I found in Lubbock.....which looks pretty pitiful sitting next to what Nelda gave me.....


I found a cow cookie jar for $9........


A pink tassel for $5 and a pretty doily for $4


Best treasure hunt week end ever!


10 comments:

  1. You lucky thing! Those are some really nice treasures! Love the doll buggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun that buggy is, I have not seen one of these forever! What a sweet friend to bring you so many goodies I cant wait to see how you use all the trophies!
    Thank you Penny for stopping by OMHG Wednesday Party to share your blog.
    Have a wonderful fall week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your treasures that you got this weekend! The trophies, doll buggy, and cow cookie jar look fun, too!

    - Natalie A

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doll buggy is gorgeous! Your treasures are always wonderful
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore the buggy and I can't wait to see how you use the trophies! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tassels and the doily especially. Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday. We look forward to seeing you at the party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vintage dolls trolley and clothes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. That buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks again for linking up to Waste Not Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The baby ccarriage is darling, but I have to say that cow cookie jar stole it for me. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!