Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Here Comes Santa Claus



What better place to display my ever growing collection of Santa's than in the built in china cabinet in the family dining room.


This cabinet is filled to the brim with milk glass and other collectables,   but I was able to tuck in a Santa here and there....lol!


The Santa in the tea cup is kind of a tussie mussie,   he has a long tail......


His face is adorable!


This Santa head is one of my oldest ones.......


These Santa's found a home in a chicken wire farmhouse......


I have a big standing Santa on the far left end of the ledge......


He has the kindest face......love it!


Santa has a pink pick up instead of a sleigh.......


I gave a Hobby Lobby red pick up a makeover.......


You gotta have a wreath on the front of Santa's "ride"


No room for a fat Christmas tree on the ledge.....


So a flat tree will have to do......


Mother gave me this chocolate set for Christmas a long long time ago ......


I have a metal Christmas sign hanging on the front of the china cabinet........


Love this Victorian style Santa.....


I smile every time I see this Santa.....he looks just like our next door neighbor


The china cabinet is almost impossible to photograph.......


It reflects the sun coming in from the window across the room......


It's very very hard to keep myself out of the photo's since the back of the cabinet is solid mirrors.......


I have a tote filled with Santa's dressed in red that I haven't opened in a few years.......pink fits my decor better.


Maybe next year I will slip a few red dressed Santa's in.......


But,   this year,   it's pink all the way!

16 comments:

  1. What a precious display! I love how you made over the truck too :-) Have a wonderful afternoon!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pinks and whites. Beautiful Santas. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a romantic setting! Your china cabinet is so pretty and delightful , filled with all of your treasures and santas! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Your pink and white. Everything is so charming
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many beautiful things, Penny, I hardly know where to look!! I absolutely love your pink pick up and tree! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the What to do Weekends party!
    Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pickup! What kind of faux greenery are you using under the truck and santas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, it's a glittery greenery that I found at Joann's a couple of weeks ago....hugs...

      Delete
  7. Penny,
    I ALWAYS have loved this area in you beautiful home but I truly thin that you have outdone yourself this Christmas Season!! I LOVE all of your Pink Santa's but you know that I would, didn't you? "Wink"! It look simply stunning!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are always so lovely! I'm jealous of your built in china cabinet! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Christmas decor of my dreams! I adore Victorian christmas, Pin santas and the Pink truck is amazing! Your my hero!
    Jeannee@centsablycreative.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home looks positively gorgeous! A winter wonderland! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I instantly fell in love with that pink pick-up truck, and then when I heard that it came from Hobby Lobby and was painted pink... I fell in love again.

    Nice touch having a wreath at the front of it, too.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that china cabinet - a real knockout! And decked out for Christmas, it is absolutely enchanting.
    ... and I LOVE the pink pick up!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that pick up for my Christmas collection. My theme is pink too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving that pink pickup truck. Thank you for sharing your decorating vision with us at Snickerdodle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa's pink pick-up is just adorable! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!