Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My Christmas Mantels thru the Years



When I'm planning what my Christmas mantel will look like for the current season,   I go back and look at what I have done in years past.     The walk thru memory lane is fun and I can see what I have on hand in my Christmas decor totes.


This is the 2017 Christmas mantel in the family room


This was my mantel in 2016


I don't have the dates on the rest of the Christmas mantels


I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.....










When I started my blog,   this is the first mantel that I posted.     My photography skills have improved over the years and I have changed styles a little bit too!     One thing has that has not changed is over the years is.....my love of pink!

2 comments:

  1. Penny,
    You know I LOVE all of your mantle displays!!! The first one with the lights behind the beautiful fabric is breath taking!! I really like the second one with the 2 trees , one on each side!! I love the third one with the pink fabric chairs in front of it and I adore room faux fireplace!! The fifth one has those stunning wedding gown trees and the 6th one inspired me to buy my LED lighted branch Tree!! The glove garland got me on the 7th one and the pink manger did it for me on the 8th one! The 9th one inspired me to do the same thing with the cake stands elevated the houses on my Sitting Room Christmas mantle and I LOVE the pink trees on the last one!! Thanks so much for the inspiration over the years!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!