Blog Archive

Monday, March 5, 2018

Boho Bunnies


Ky's bedroom got a Boho makeover recently and we added some Boho bunnies for a touch of spring

These Boho bunnies are so cute......


The Boho bunnies have their Easter bonnets on......


Don't you love the cactus bonnet!


I hadn't shared this side of her room yet,   so I'll give you a little tour.       On one side of the dresser hangs a wooden deer head.


The deer head has a crown of flowers and a cross .......


Below the deer head is a small piano chair with a throw and a sweet bee pillow on it.


To the other side of the dresser is a picture frame with a wire across it to allow Ky to hang whatever print she likes.   This week it's a watercolor bunny.


Surprise!!! 
 Did you ever imagine that I would have a slot machine in her room.      H bought this machine several years ago at an estate sale.    It's always been in this room,   I just haven't showed it to you. 


Next to the slot machine is a brass deer,   leather purse,  and cowgirl boots.


I have already done posts on the other parts of the room,    but I thought you might like to see how the room looks now that it's completed.




 

Now,  the only thing left is to hook up the TV that will sit on the slot machine.    No pre teen can exist without Hulu,  Net flicks,  etc   (or so I've been told by Ky.....lol!






8 comments:

  1. Penny,
    The Bunnies are just darling!! Love the colors in this room. I am sure Ky is thrilled with it all!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always show us lots of beauty
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your granddaughter's Boho bedroom. Are those real cow hides or cloth rugs. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Koleta! It is a faux rug that I found on Amazon.....

      Delete
  4. It sure is lots of fun, lots of color and textures, and just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have expected to see a slot machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I didn't expect to see a slot machine. It's cute and boho.Thanks for sharing at Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!