Blog Archive

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Spring is still Open for Business


The stores that I have always enjoyed strolling thru this time of year are all closed,   but I am so grateful that Spring is still open for business! 


I think the quiet solitude of  spending so much time at home has made this one of my favorite springs......


I've enjoyed working in the yard and making changes to some of the decor in my "out door rooms"    


Today H and I are going to enjoy a leisurely lunch on the front porch.....


I have the table set for two......


I created a beautiful bouquet using stems I cut from the our lilac bush in the back yard and  tucked in a few stems from a nearby yellow plant.     The front porch smells wonderful....


 


The Bradford pear tree's were so pretty this year when they were covered with white blossoms.....


All of the blossoms have fell off and now they are putting on their green leaves......


I bought a new sign for the front porch several weeks ago from At Home......H hung it today.....
 

Til next time.....Stay Safe.....


12 comments:

  1. I love the little counter with pink stools. Your foliage is far ahead of ours and no lilacs for awhile in S.E. Washington State. Think of what we are saving not to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Penny,
    What a beautiful black and white buffet or lunch bar you have set. The flowers and ferns are so beautiful. It is such a peaceful setting. I hope you and Mr H had a lovely lunch together. It is nice to have a sweet husband and best friend that you can enjoy things together with.
    God Bless You Both Always, but especially this Easter Season with so much turmoil in the world.
    May be with you both always.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward for your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny you are a fabulous decorator! The umbrella is the coolest ever and I'm going to try replicate your idea. Your bar is also toooooo darn creative! I just love every inch of what you have created❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny you are a fabulous decorator! I love the umbrella and am going to try and replicate your idea. Your "bar" is just toooo darn cute! I love every inch of what you have created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so cute Penny. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have so much space to get outside . How I wish I could smell the lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED IT ALL...you have an eye fr decor and a nose for a bargain...how lovely your home is and you are just such a cutie...
    You may enjoy our visits but I look so forward to your posts...its a mutual admiration society LOL ❤ waiting to see more more more...
    Blessings...Love...And God's Glorious light...Stay well and safe🥰🐿💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always adored your outdoors. It’s absolutely beautiful 🙋🏼‍♀️ Thank you for joining us over at our new link party Charming Homes & Gardens🙋🏼‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, Penny. I featured it this week. Thanks for always linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this and all of your beautiful spring decor! You will be the featured post on this weeks Friday at the Fire Station link up!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!