Blog Archive

Thursday, February 10, 2022

More Changes in the Sunroom



The weather here in Eastern New Mexico reminds me more of Spring than the 10th of February....and I'm sure not complaining.....love it!     I've been spending plenty of time relaxing in the sunroom and you know me,   I can't sit still too long so I've been doing some decorating too! 


Today,    I decided to give the armoire in the sun room a mini makeover......


I created a simple vignette inside it with my favorite Roosters


Then,  I asked H if he would put the doors back on the front of the armoire....thank you honey!


I haven't had the doors on the armoire in several years and I thought it would be a nice change.


In the before pic,   you can see that the doors have been stored on the back wall of the armoire


I love the new look!    I also took down the empty frame on the back wall of the armoire and replaced it with a mirror.


I refreshed the settee with new pillows......and yes that's a bunny blanket draped on the side!


I know Easter is a still a while away....but you can use Bunnies year round,    can't you? 


I also added a lamp to each side of the armoire.


The lamps add a soft glow to the sunroom at night fall..... 



The mirror makes it look like I have a whole bunch of Roosters in the armoire!


The mirror came from the wall on the North side of the sunroom when I gave that area a mini makeover yesterday.   As you can see,  the mirrors didn't match very well!    So,   the one on the left side of the sofa found a home in the armoire and the mirror on the right side is going to the auction.


If you missed that post,   here's a link to it with all the details.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/02/new-wall-decor-in-sunroom-diy-faux.html

 
I still have one more wall in the sunroom to share with you guys in an upcoming post....be back soon! 











 

7 comments:

  1. The mirror really enlarges and brightens up the room; though I am jealous of all that warm sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those roosters are majestic, love them. The bunny throw is adorable. Thank you Penny for all the ideas I get from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing on Fabulous Friday Link Party. We sure appreciate you. Hugs and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny!!!
    I LOVE the doors on the armoire!!! It looks stunning!! Falling in love with what you are doing in your sun room!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful room!! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is SO SO pretty! I love those cushions too, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!