Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Late Summer Dining Room


I have to admit that I'm having a hard time coming up with idea's to decorate right now without going full blown fall.....lol!


I'm having a few friends over for dinner this week and decided to decorate the dining room in a fair theme since our County Fair begins next week.  


I had already decorated the lit cabinet in the dining room in a Fair theme,   so it made perfect sense to me to just carry on with that to make the room flow a little better.     


I didn't go to too much trouble to give the dining room a Fair Fresh Up....


Just a couple of pillows on the deconstructed sofa.....
 

An award ribbon to the existing centerpiece on the dining table.....


Just a touch of Fair decor to the farm truck....
 
 
 
And last but not least,    a sunflower pumpkin displayed on a trophy cup over there in the corner



Have to be honest,   you saw the trophy cup in a fair post on the front porch that I shared earlier


My Rooster hangs on the pass thru between the kitchen and dining room.    I recently changed the lemonade decor in the kitchen to late summer decor.    Here's a link to that post in case
 you missed it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/08/late-summer-budget-friendly-decorating.html



Here's a link to the Fair decor on the front porch in case you missed that post ......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/08/hello-to-august-getting-ready-for.html


And heres the link to the County Fair Cabinet  in case you missed it.......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/08/county-fair-cabinet.html
/

Thank you so much for stopping by.....come back soon!
 

2 comments:

  1. The fair theme is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute fair theme! So unique & I love that. Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!