Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Family Room Summer Mantel




I have a simple design on the mantel in our family room.     I figured since I created a pretty "busy" vignette on the coffee table in front of it,    I would use a lighter hand on the mantel..... 




I dug out my collection of white ceramic cats from storage the other day.....



I have my Daddy Cat on one end of the mantel......


Mama Cat is on the coffee table.....


And the Kittens are on the other end of the mantel....


The kittens have dark eyes like their Daddy.....  Mama Cat has pretty blue eyes 


All of my cat collection has come from yard sales except the one that belonged to my mother.....and the one she bought me just like hers..... 


I have a small vignette on each of the tables next to the fireplace.....


On this table,   I have a trio of kittens sitting in the garden enjoying a slice of watermelon....


On the other table,   there is a kitten in a basket of cherries.....


This photo shows how the family room looks from the kitchen.

I have one more area to share in my summer family room.....be back soon.....hope to see you here!











 












No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!