Blog Archive

Monday, July 17, 2023

Our Family Room Summer Coffee Table


I wanted to share some photo's of the summer coffee table I created for our family room...... 



I had to dig pretty deep in the studio to get out the white ceramic cats that I had stored out there.....


I've had these cats for over 30 years    Yes,   I said cats with an S......I have several of them and they will show up in upcoming posts of the family room


This is how my mind works...cats like birds.....and birds like cherries.....lol!


Here is a side view of the coffee table and in the background is the sunroom.....


I can' t wait to share the rest of the family room with ya'll......


Til then,   stay safe and whatever you do.....stay cool.     

It's pretty hot here in Eastern New Mexico,   how hot is it where you're at?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!