Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Shopping Bag Wall Art


I have a fun,  simple,  budget friendly project to share with ya'll today...turning shopping bags into wall art......


You know which ones I'm talking about!    The ones hanging by the registers that are only a dollar or two.




One bag will make 2 pictures,   one for you and one for a friend.....


All I did was cut the bag into 2 flat pieces and hot glue a piece of yard stick across the top and bottom that will serve as a frame.    Hang it by the strap and you have a fun piece of wall art.



This is a similar piece of art that I found on Pinterest and printed on my home printer....

  

This is how I decorated the other wall in the entry for summer.   If you missed that post,   here's a link to it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/07/summer-entry-bench-and-container-garden.html


Now that I have finished decorating the entry for summer,    I am ready to change the Patriotic decor on the front porch.    That is,   when it cools off enough that I even BE on the front porch....lol!





4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll never look at those bags the same again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Creative and fun summer ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how cute you have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea. There are so many gorgeous bags out there too. Featuring when my link party opens.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!