Blog Archive

Monday, August 7, 2023

Late Summer Bedroom Tour


I've been working on my late summer bedroom decor for several days and finally finished it.....whew!
 

As I made progress,   I would share what I had done......so, you may have already seen parts of the bedroom.     But there's still a lot that you haven't seen......so,  let's get this tour started!      


The first thing is the pocket pillow I have on the bed....I love to make these!     I didn't know if one would work on a bed pillow or not,   but I tacked the sunflower spray to the pillow in several places        So far,   it's working!


I created some art work to scatter around the bedroom.     This is an old truck print that I embellished with sunflowers and roses....


The white pillows are all piled in the closet each night.....but the pocket pillow....well,   I gingerly set it in the nearby chair.


This is the artwork that I printed and framed for the side table on the other side of the bed....

Now....for the short part of the tour that you may have already seen....


The mantel.....


And the vignette I created for the top of the chesser.....



I created a piece of art work for the umbrella stand....


I have a couple of shams that match my quilt



And for the final touch in my bedroom,    I hung a wreath on the door


I hope you enjoyed the tour and will visit me again soon!
 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have a pocket pillow like yours on our bed. I can just see it, our pup grabbing all of the flowers and shredding them all over the bed! Love it though. Your velvet chairs are beautiful, and I love the way everything coordinates. The mantel looks great, I am loving all of the farm barns and the way you have styled them.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!