Blog Archive

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Halloween on the Farm


My theme for the cabinet in the family room this year is......Halloween on the Farm



Do Farm animals actually celebrate Halloween???


I like to think they do since it's the most wonderful time of the year for them!    All those doggy treats....yum!


Chick O Ween.....is a favorite at the coop!

I don't like to decorate with anything scary.....this skeleton is about as scary as it gets around here.....


A fun Cat Witch with her two pet dogs....lol


I made several cards to give friends and family.    I decorated both sides of the card and it will stand alone on their desk  and be seen from both sides....


Just a warning from the skeleton witch.....Don't make her use her wand!


You can't celebrate Halloween without the cows!! 


Wish I could find some tiny witch hats for the cows.....this is when I wish I could sew....


This was such a fun design.....quick,   just download the prints  on my computer.... easy,   print on my home printer.....and very inexpensive decor.    Most of my prints came from Etsy and were less than $5 for quite a few different prints in a package.




I haven't always decorated much for Halloween,   but with 6 grands under 7yo....I do it for them!

 



5 comments:

  1. Oh, Penny!! I love your ideas!! I just ordered a download from Shabby Art Boutique...so I can decorate with "fussy cuts"! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fall into Pink decor theme! It's mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just makes me smile! Yes, animals celebrate Halloween, just ask my friend with four dogs...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the very first photo with the cabinet framed by the leaves, especially. Oh, and the witch kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!