Blog Archive

Monday, August 26, 2024

Autumn Milk Glass Tiered Tray




I built my Milk Glass Tiered Tray by layering a charger, a Silver Crest cake stand, and topping it off with a vintage Hobnail hurricane lamp......



The pair of Milk Glass tiered trays were a perfect addition to the pink marble end tables.....  



This tier has the lamp sitting on the cake stand as well as a cute pink owl and a pink shabby chic mushroom.    I filled in around everything with fall florals and pink roses...... 




The bottom tier has a small pink velvet pumpkin, some fall foliage, mushrooms, and a small pumpkin print.....




Now, I'll move down to the other end of my deconstructed Victorian sofa and take a look at that tiered tray.....



The tiered tray on this side is similar to the one on the other end......



   This tier tray has a matching Vintage Hobnail Hurricane lamp......a white owl on a nest.....and the same fall filler the other one has..... 



The underside of this cake stand has gorgeous hobnail on it.....and a set of 3 brass owls finishes off the vignette.....




Thank you so much for stopping by today......come back soon!












 

2 comments:

  1. You have such cute ideas, love the tiered trays and the deco's on them! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owls are quite sweet! Love your slow transition to Fall...I just can't fathom jumping into fall with 90 degree temps...here way up In Chicagoland!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!