Blog Archive

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Late Summer Sunroom Update


I've shared bits and pieces of the summer decor in the sunroom over the last few months..... 

         

I thought you might enjoy a tour sharing how the whole room came together before my fall decor makes its debut. 
 








When I was putting the tour together,   I realized that I hadn't ever shared this part of the sunroom..... 









  
 I had shared this area of the sunroom,   but since then I changed out the quilt on the wicker settee......



I am getting excited to start my fall decorating and my head spinning with ideas!!!



Not sure what my fall theme will be yet......so it will probably be as big a surprise to me as it will be to ya'll......



Welcome August !!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love that sunroom. So many nice windows for good views of the outdoors. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so pretty; so light and bright, Penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, is always my favorite room...it reminds me of my porch which is still stacked high with 50+ totes of stuff---just too hot to work out there...temp dropped finally to 70's here, so maybe... Really love your couch in this series of photos...so much lovely fun! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sunroom is so gorgeous Penny ♥
    Thank you for sharing it at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your late summer sunroom decorating at the party tomorrow and pinning too.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!