![]() |
I just finished designing a Coastal Mantel on the fireplace in our family room & I can't wait to share it with ya'll! |
![]() |
I found several prints that express how I'm feeling..... my Happy Place right now is a comfy chair, a stack of books, & the AC set on "North Pole".....lol! |
![]() |
Speaking of North Pole..... |
![]() |
Is anyone else thinking ahead about what you might write in your letter to Santa? |
![]() |
Have you decided what the theme might be for your 2026 Christmas Tree? |
![]() |
I've been window shopping in my Christmas ornament totes...... |
![]() |
I'm leaning toward a Coastal theme for Fall.....& maybe Christmas too! |
![]() |
My Happy Place..... |
![]() |
And remember......Today is a Good Day for Happy Mail! |
![]() |
Who's ready for a cool crisp Fall day!!!! |

xxyyy.jpg)
aaaa.jpg)

xxx.jpg)


xx.jpg)
xxx.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes my day to hear from my friends!