![]() |
I basically use the colors that I love year-round in our home...... |
EVEN.... when I decorate for the holidays & the season changes.....
My Autumn mantel has the soft pastel colors that already existed in 60% of our family room....I added 30% of seasonal colors that complimented those colors.....
![]() |
Then I added a few splashes of bright orange fall colors....about 10% |
![]() |
I'm excited to be using a coastal theme this fall.... |
![]() |
I like to add a bit of whimsey to my vignettes.....you don't often see a sailboat displayed in a piece of vintage milk glass ......lol! |
![]() |
I had heard of Coastal Farmhouse decor.... |
![]() |
So, I added a couple of prints with Highland cows on the beach & of course, a few Fall pumpkins..... |
![]() |
The "new to me" fireplace screen that my daughter gave to me.... |
![]() |
I want to add a little more sandier beach color to the room to pick up the outline color of the new screen.... I think I'll start by adding a couple of pillows with that color in them! |





XXXX.jpg)

XXXX.jpg)
yyyyy.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes my day to hear from my friends!