Blog Archive

Monday, October 5, 2026

Christmas Plans for the Sunroom & a new Rug for the Holidays



I swapped the pretty yellow pansy rug in the sunroom for
   a bright pink & blue beauty..... 


The swap isn't permanent ...I wouldn't dream of getting rid of my plaid pansy rug!!!



I am already planning ahead for my Thanksgiving & Christmas decor in the sunroom to be in a coastal theme....



I will use a lot of the existing coastal decor by adding a Christmas vibe to them...... 



I'll swap out the coastal birds prints in the sunroom for some fun Christmas prints....







I have new Christmas pillow covers for the sunroom....



I haven't decided yet if I will give the existing sailboat on the coffee table a Christmas make over...or replace it something totally different....



The vintage Flamingo figurines belonged to my Mother & will definitely still be around for Christmas in the Sunroom..... 



The Christmas tree sitting in the corner of the sunroom is still a work in progress, & I can't wait to share it when it's finished 



Look to the left of the above photo for a peek at the new slipcovers I designed for the sofa....Is anyone else getting excited about all the "ber" holidays coming up???!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!