Blog Archive

Monday, September 10, 2018

Week End Treasure Hunt takes me to Amarillo Texas


There weren't many yard sales this past week end,   and the pickin's were thin at the few we went to!      We stopped by an estate sale in Amarillo late Saturday afternoon


Although the sale had been going on for 3 days and there wasn't much left........


Everything was 50% off.......   

Below you'll see a sampling of what I had to choose from









I only picked up a handful of things,  so without further ado......


Here's my treasures!


Here's a photo of  my sheep s&p shakers on the counter in the kitchen at the estate sale......


$2.50


The Easter pillow I brought home with me was surrounded by other spring stuff,     but I only wanted the  $2  pillow


The silver tea pot napkin rings were 7.50 with the discount.




The way the napkin rings were tied together at the sale,    I didn't notice one was missing.     So instead of 8,   I only have 7.    I still would have bought them anyway....lol! 


When I walked out to the car to leave,    the house across the street from the estate sale caught my eye.


I loved  the flowers that were growing along side the long uphill walkway to the front door 


Til next time........

5 comments:

  1. I like your finds, especially the napkin rings. It's fun when things are 50% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teapot birdhouse they had for sale and that bench! I would have snatched them p! Love your little find of the napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those napkin rings are darling! Thanks for sharing your treasures at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!