Blog Archive

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Pink and White Buffalo Check Fabric, and where to find it!


I have been searching for pale pink and white Buffalo check fabric for a long time and just happened to run across some the other day........


No,   I didn't find it in the utility room.......lol! 

  I have been working on Christmas projects for the last few days,   and  my projects  are stashed all over the house!


I found my fabric at Hobby Lobby just a few days ago,    so if you need any now's the time to get it!    I bought a whole bolt of it!


I have three of these Santa heads......one was mine,   one belonged to my mother,   and my daughter gave me hers at the end of the season last year.      It is not uncommon to see me  have  things in three's since we all shopped together and had pretty much the same taste in decor.      Mother passed away about 10 years ago and my daughters taste has changed,   so lucky me has come up with 3's of several things. 

This is how one of the Santa's looked last Christmas......


Here is the other one last Christmas..........


and here is the third one ready for a make over.


Yes,    the first two you saw have new pink buffalo check caps this year.......and I haven't decided the colors for the third one's makeover.    


I haven't embellished these two yet,   but you can be sure that some bling and flowers will be on them when you see them next time!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Penny -oh gosh, adorable! Santa is looking good in his buffalo plaid. Btw, IKEA has a super cute buffalo plaid duvet and pillow sham set in pale pink.very affordable and good quality. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, you keep making my Mondays worth coming to work and firing up my computer. I can hardly wait to see what you have done. I love the pink check and I am the one who's not a pink person. Wow, did I make a great find this weekend. I found a crocheted round table dollie in the pineapple design. I said dollie, but it table cloth size for a whopping $.80 at a Habitat store. Friday is Senior day and we get 20% off. It is in perfect condition. I am so thrilled as my mother and my sisters all crochet, but I wasn't interested even though I tried. I love to linens and beautiful handwork. Linen table cloths make great drapes without cutting and bed cover for Summer. I love saving the past talents.
    A Great Big Thank You again.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny I would love to know what you made their faces out of! These Santa's are so beautiful, and until now I had never heard of buffalo check fabric. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the pink check make over, makes me want to go home and do the same. I so enjoy your fabulous decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed at how you decorate your house! Do you want to come and do mine??? Thanks so much for sharing at our Party in Your PJs link party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the fabric! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink buffalo check is amazing. I can't to see the makeover.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!