Blog Archive

Monday, February 3, 2020

New Wall Art over the Sofa


After I took down the Christmas decor over the sofa in the family room,    I just left the wall plain.     I decorate our home pretty "heavy" for Christmas so sometimes after it's over I like to just give my eye's a rest for a while....lol!    Does anyone else ever feel that way?


It's no secret to any of you that follow my blog that I love to decorate with farm animal pictures.     I am particularly partial to cows....although sheep and goats are tied for a close second.     


I was "window shopping" on Amazon the other day and came across a picture of a white cow with flowers in her hair.......
 

I knew she would be a perfect addition to my ever growing collection of cow pics.......
 

Who could resist a face like this......not me....lol!


I already had a couple of white baby calf pics on hand......not a surprise to any of you I bet....lol!


So,    I put a baby calf on each side of my new Mama cow picture.
 

I don't keep this many pillows on the sofa on a daily basis.........just when I take photo's for you guys.     I usually keep 2 pillows on each end of the sofa for anyone to use behind their back or put under their head if they want to lay down and watch TV.   

I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the other decor I've used above the sofa  over the years........
 


 





Hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane !


I always love it when you stop by for a visit.....come back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Everything about this room is stunning. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love the "New wall art over the sofa"! Cheers Penny! Have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new cow is so sweet looking, especially with the flower crown. Excellent Amazon choice! I'm visiting from Flaunt It Friday. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed ALL of the different versions, but I've got to admit, I'd rather have pink roses that cows! Loved the spring vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. every one needs a picture like that hanging over the couch just makes you feel even more at home
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!