Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Lambs & Lavender Spring Buffet


Lambs are at the top of my list of animals to use in my spring decorating.    Lavender isn't a color I use a lot in my home,  but in the spring ....it's a favorite.....so,  I couldn't wait to combine the two and design a Lamb & Lavender Spring Buffet


I found this cute lamb couple at a yard sale many years ago,   and they have made an appearance in my spring decorating every year since.




I set up the Flower Bar on the dining room buffet at the beginning of the year and plan to leave it up all year.     I can easily change out the flowers and centerpiece as the seasons and holidays roll by 


I created floral designs for each side of the buffet using Lily of the Valley,  pink tulips and baby lavender roses......




I made a paper garland to hang across the buffet.....




Pink and cream buffalo check pillow with sweet baby chicks on them add spring touches to the chairs on each side of the buffet.




I like to serve Easter dinner in the formal dining room for the adults and the kids table will be in the family dining room.   I've started designing the centerpiece for the adult table and picking the dishes for the place settings.    I'll  be back soon to share my Easter tablescape with you guys!


11 comments:

  1. Such wonderful spring ideas! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Penny, What a beautiful flower bar. Spring flowers are so uplifting and those sweet lambs are hugable.
    Thank you for sharing such uplifting pictures. I am so ready for Spring and warm weather.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of both lavender and lambs! A fresh combination that shouts spring is coming soon. And I'm smitten with lambs in general...
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  4. how very sweet love the spring / easter feel of this display
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty with the lavender and lambs. Thanks for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lambs are so sweet! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Handmade Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Penny. Love the lavender and those darling lambs. I am happy to feature your spring buffet at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Penny! Love the purple with black and white.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!