Blog Archive

Monday, March 2, 2020

Metal Tractor Planter


I would have never thought of shopping at a farm store for home decor until I went with H one day to get cat food.    Wow,   was I surprised to see what great farmhouse decor they had.     Tractor Supply is now one of my favorite places to shop!    Not only do they have home decor,  when I stopped in the other day they had metal stock tanks with heat lamps full of  baby chicks and ducks   They were so sweet!   It brought back memories of when I was a little girl ....about 5 years old.....and how excited I would be when we had a new batch of chicks in the hen house.   
  


Tractor Supply had so many cool things to pick from,   it was hard for me to decide what my favorite things was.


In the end,   I finally decided on this metal tractor planter.


I wasn't crazy about the liner that came in it,  so I took it out and replaced it with some excelsior that I keep on hand to decorate with.


I filled my planter with buffalo check carrots......


 And placed a sweet bunny in the "drivers seat"


My head is just full of idea's for decorating my tractor for the seasons and holidays.


I have the table set for a casual lunch with friends....


I'm not serving anything fancy,   just a simple oriental chicken salad.


I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back again soon!

8 comments:

  1. Such a great find and you styled it so cute! The bunny is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tractor. Great idea. I always look forward to your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Penny, Wow, did you ever score big in finding such a cute tractor of all things. I have always loved tractors and even had an implement set as a little girl. I played in the dirt with them for hours. I love the bunnies that you have set out everywhere. Bunnies are such a wonderful reminder of Spring and new life.
    Thanks for sharing. Love, love, love it all.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing Ive ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black & white color scheme!
    :)
    Southern Gardening Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love all the buffalo check items, most of all the carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes a darling centerpiece. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!