Blog Archive

Monday, May 2, 2022

Farmhouse Coffee Table Centerpiece


The Farmhouse coffee table in the family room is pretty good sized so I have to be careful not make it look too cluttered.      The coffee table just floats in the center of the family room so I don't have to allow room for drinks on it or anything else other than a pretty centerpiece.


H & I both come from a long line of Dairy Farmers so I feel like Home is where the Herd is in my surroundings here.    Some may think I have too many cows in my decor,   but if you've never lived on a dairy farm you may not realize just how many cows there are on it!


My favorite farm animal is hands down...cows!    But we had other animals on the farm too.     I created a sheep farm in a Farmhouse box for my coffee table.......


I made a pasture in the box for my mama sheep and her babies...... 

 
The box looked pretty lonely on that great big coffee table.....

 
So,   I added a cow to the vignette.....

 
I also placed a cracker server that I used to make a nest for a couple of white chicks on the coffee table.....


I used a roll of grass to make a table runner to put my vignette on......


And of course,   no Farmhouse vignette would be complete without a pink tractor.     I also have a pink truck but when I tried to include it in my vignette,    the coffee table started to look a little cluttered.


 
Now that my centerpiece is finished,    I can sit in my chair and just relax!



Yep.....I told you I love to decorate with cows.......


I'm right at Home where the Herd is....
















 

1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!