Blog Archive

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Christmas In July......12 Fun Tree's for the Kitchen

 

I couldn't let Christmas in July come and go without sharing a few of my favorite tree's that I have created for the kitchen over the years.....

 


 As I went thru the pictures I have of our Chrismtas kitchen over the years,    I couldn't help but notice that I seldom use a traditional stand.        Wagons,   Big mail boxes,  piano stools,   and I even spyed a wheel chair under one of the tree's..... 


 
  

 
 


  

 

 

Did you spot the wheel chair?    It was under the tree in the 8th picture.....lol!



SO.....Goodby July.....Hello August!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely collection for Christmas in July! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!