Blog Archive

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Fall Tablescape


 

I created a fall tablescape for the dining table that is in the family room 

 

I limited the number of pieces in my centerpiece  because I wanted to be able to see as much as possible of the crocheted piece that everything is sitting on......it's one that belonged to my mom      


I don't think owls are as trendy as they used to be,   but I decorate with what I like.....and I like owls


I found my family of owls at a yard sale and since they white.....well,  you know me and my love of white 
 

I have been using some of my copper pieces to warm up all the white in our home and I am really loving the look     


I have tea themed vignettes on the side tables.....
  

Here,s the fall vignette on the other side table.....


I have a unique piece of wall art hung in the dining room 


 I layered several old junk pieces that I had on hand to create my wall art....lol  


I clip different stuff on it .....seasonal and holiday,     I found these fall prints FREE on one of my friends web sites ..... https://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.com/2022/09/free-fall-printables-wall-art-banners.html
 

The vignettes on the side tables are new.   
 I had potted mums on them for a few days  but they weren't getting enough sun so I had to move them outside
 

The big window in the dining area faces the south so this room is flooded with sunlight most of the day     I love all that natural light but it really plays havoc with the pictures I take.   There is lots of glare and sometimes the coloring is a little off.....wish you could see the gorgeous coloring the flowers on the mum plants have better..


H & I are able to eat at the table without moving the centerpiece....we fill our plates in the kitchen....sit at the ends of the table.....and eat in that little place that isn't decorated....lol


My fall lit cabinet is on the wall across from the table.   I've made a few changes to it since you last saw it     As the room was coming together,   I felt it was getting a little busy so I removed some stuff   Here's a link to that post if you want to see how it looked before......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/08/how-im-adding-fall-warmth-to-our-home.html

I appreciate each and every one of your visits.....please come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Always fun to visit, Penny. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your decor! The owls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous china. Love your pretty table and the backdrop of your china cabinet. Thanks for sharing at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!