Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Halloween in the Dining Room with Two Elegant Witches


I finished my decorating for Halloween quite a while ago and thought I'd better get busy and share it with you guys before it's over.



I created a simle centerpiece for the table,    We eat here all the time so I keep it as clutter free as I can.   and that's hard for me since I am prone to like a lot of stuff....lol


I created a vignette on each side table using my elegant witches......
 

A witch all dressed in white is the star of the first vignette I'm sharing    I have lights on the tree but they don't show up very well with all the sun light shining thru the window.


On the wall next to my witch I have a framed sign advertising the Hocus Pocus Cafe's hot chocolate.



Now for a look at the other side table.... 
 

The star of this Halloween vignette is a elegant witch all dressed in black.... 


I love the expression on her face.....

The pumpkin in her brass basket is one of the many that I made using a wedding dress.   

 


On pass thru between the kitchen and dining room,    I have a dough bowl full of flowers with a skelly laying on them.     If you missed that post,   here's a link to it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/10/halloween-dough-bowl.html



                                                                  Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. Your witches are quite charming, but that skeleton is a hoot! Great Halloween vibe! Visiting from Karin's Kottage Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!