Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Vintage Hot Chocolate Pots in the Halloween Cabinet


This week I'm doing some decor tweaking for Halloween in my fall cabinet......
 


I took the fall wreath down and replaced it with a Hocus Pocus Halloween wreath
 

Then,   I added a couple of vintage hot chocolate pots to the cabinet.   

  The pink set was a Christmas gift from my Mother several years ago  


The green set belonged to my Mother....
 
 

I also made a change in the furniture arrangement by turning the dining table a different direction....


I like it both ways but sometimes I just want a fresh look 
 

While I was photographing the family room,    I had to ask myself......
 

Is there such a thing as too many chandeliers?????

What do you think? 








 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the Halloween stuff. Like all your chandeliers. Mine get dusty too fast do I only have two small ones. Lots of dust blows around in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chandeliers. I only have one (over the kitchen table). Wish I had high ceilings and spaces for more! Loved your chocolate sets, especially the one with pink roses. I love old china with pink roses!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!