Blog Archive

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Decorating with Trick or Treat Decor in the Sunroom


I have young grands.....six of them between the ages of 1 and 6.....so,  some of the vignettes I create in our home are "geared" toward what they like with a twist of what I like!


The vignette I designed for the water trough buffet in the sunroom reflects what the grands  are crazy about right now.....



Picking out a non scary Halloween costume ...... 


And..... going Trick or Treating!


I have 2 red haired grandsons......2 blond grand daughters.....and 2 blond grandsons.    So the characters I use in my clipart work normally have red or blond hair.


The vignette on buffet in the sunroom has blend of decor that they like and some for the "adults".....mainly ME!


I adjusted the length of a table runner that I originally bought for the family room dining table to make it fit perfectly on my water trough!    


I can't wait to see what my 6 little grands have picked to wear Trick or Treating.


I still have another wall in the sun room  to decorate....but,  I haven't decided if the theme for it will be Halloween.....or a Harvest theme for Thanksgiving!    All I can say for sure is that I need to put away the summer decor on that wall!




 

1 comment:


  1. I think the bags are adorable, I've been using TJM bags for gift packaging, mostly because sometimes they are so perfect for the gift and receiver! Lovely as always, and just a SMILE to look at. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!