Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Haunted Farmhouse


Welcome to my Haunted Farmhouse sunroom.     



 The sunroom has went "to the chickens" for Halloween....


Chickens make the cutest Ghosts....don't they?


I mixed my chicken pillows right in with the Halloween ones.....Not everything has to be matchy matchy....lol!


                                        
                                                   I threw in a couple of spiders just for fun....


Some of my best Halloween spiders used to be napkin rings!



One of my chickens has a spider crawling on him.....YUCK!



Over in the armoire,   I have a couple of chicken skeletons


How about a quick tour of the sunroom?


The south and west wall.....


And the north and east wall.....

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated the sunroom for Halloween this year!





1 comment:

  1. You have so many cute ideas! Love that you share them with us.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!