Blog Archive

Monday, November 27, 2023

Christmas Shopping



City sidewalks,   busy sidwalks,  dressed in holiday style.....



In the air there's a feeling of Christmas.




Children laughing,   people passing,   meeting smile after smile......

Soon it will be Christmas Day......


I created a Christmas shopping center in the TV armoire.      The "bones" of my shopping center is a row of different picture frames that I had on hand ......  



My post is really picture heavy but I wanted to share plenty of up close and personal photo's! 



I'm going to let you show yourself around the shopping center as you hum Silver Bells ...... 



And I will join you at the end of the post.......














Soon it will be Christmas Day......

Merry Christmas everyone!

























 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and so creative. Really different from past years. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable..and I love the frame idea as a starting point, simple and yet very effective! Such cute prints also, love the mice! Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!