Blog Archive

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Gingerbread Kitchen....Part 3!


I don't know why,   but I think it's taking me longer to get my Christmas decorating done this year....lol!




I've been sharing updates on my Christmas Gingerbread kitchen and this is episode 3.....stay tuned for episode 4 and 5.   Surely I will finish up pretty soon!!





One thing that has taken me longer is the fact that I have created several pieces of artwork to use in my vignettes...




I used sweet sister prints to decorate this portion of the kitchen counter....









I love how the prints I used look like they are vintage....




I found a wonderful glass picture to hang over the kitchen sink....




The glass is frosted and it is just gorgeou when the sun shines thru it......



We still have green grass in our backyard and I enjoy looking at it thru my frosted picture.....





I've already shared this corner of the kitchen and the stove top.....here are the links to those posts in case you missed them.....https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/11/pink-poinsettias-holiday-noodle-board.html

https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/11/gingerbread-christmas-kitchen.html


I think this is one of my favorte Christmas kitchens despite the fact it is taking so long to finish.      I hope that you'll continue to follow my "journey".....lol!















 

1 comment:

  1. Love your pastel gingerbread kitchen, Penny. I'll be featuring your post at Tuesday Turn About this week! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!