Blog Archive

Monday, November 13, 2023

Easing into Christmas


I  haven't  gone "full blown Christmas decorating"  yet,   but I have been creating some vignettes here and there around the house......





I created a fun vignette on the sofa table that I think my grandkids will love!



The little girl runnig the Christmas tree stand looks a lot like my Grand daughter......Juniper.... she's my bossy little grand and is always in charge of everything!.


 

This sweet dog in front of the Christmas tree stand looks just like  my grand daughter Lacy's new rescue......Marshall....




My Grandsons,  Michael and his younger brother Jackson,   resemble the charachters I used in my art work.     



The little dog with a puzzled look on her face looks like my daughter"s Frenchie......Hennessy 



Merry Christmas from Marshall and the Gang!


3 comments:

  1. super cute, Penny. Your grands will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! 😍 I gotta ask where do you find you digitals that are not Shabby Art Boutique? You always have great elements to go with all the elements. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, Many of my digitals come from Etsy....I just look around at different shops there and pick out the ones I need to make my project work.....hugs!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!