Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Thanksgiving Sunroom

 

I don't decorate very much for Thanksgiving,   but I do manage to put out a couple of things,,,,  
We can't have Thanksgiving without my Turkey board though,  and this year it appeared in the suroom .....of all places...lol!




In the past,   I've always used it to decorate in the kitchen or dining room.   But this year,   I decided to step out of my comfort zone and put it in the sunroom.

At the end of my post,   I show how my turkey looked in the kitchen last year. 





I kept my Thanksgiving decor simple in the sunroom......a couple of pillows.....



some Thanksgiving prints....





and my favorite ceramic Turkey





The family also thinks we can't  have Thanksgiving without the wooden Pilgrims that I've had FOREVER!



This year I found a place for them on the Water Trough Buffet in the sunroom..... 






I repurposed my metal turkey into a print holder....lol!





The pilgrims were in the entry last year.....and the kitchen the year before.....in the formal dining room before that....they've been everywhere except maybe the bathroom....lol!



And......... last year the silver turkey board  found a home on the pass thru between the kitchen and family dining room.....

Happy Thanksgiving!

















 

2 comments:

  1. Your sunroom looks delightful!
    Visiting today from Happiness Is Homemade 506 #5,6,7

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!