Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Pink Poinsettia's & Holiday Noodle Board


I  am tickled  PINK that potted Poinsettia's are  available in  PINK nowadays1  


      I feel that fresh flowers add such a special touch to our holiday gatherings.....don't you!


The pink poinsettia's gave just the pop of color that my kitchen needed for the holidays


H  made a custom Noodle board for our stove top.....one that covers the knobs to prevent curious little hands from turning it on when Gran isn't looking!  


It also comes in handy when I need extra counter space to serve our Holiday goodies on!


AND. as an added bonus.....it gives me one more place to create a fun vignette in the kitchen!


The vignette I created for it today carries on the Gingerbread theme I am using our kitchen this season.



Since I have to clear off my vignette when I need to use the stove top,   I have the option of creating a new one,  putting the same one back on..... or just leaving it plain.    


Where do I store my Noodle board and the decor on it?     I just move it over to the counter you see at the bottom of  this photo! 

  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!











2 comments:

  1. Lovely, such pretty graphics, and all your festive soft colored gingerbread is perfect. Lovely room, now how about making real cookies, lol. I know it's toooooo early! Have a great Thanksgiving! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingerbread touches, they're so homey! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!