Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Woodland Christmas Tree in the Studio


Last year,    I took most of my Christmas decor out of the totes.I had it stored in.      H built me shelves in the back of my studio to display it on and I used some of it  to decorate the front area of the  studio,    All of it stays out year round for me to enjoy when I work in the studio.



The tree underneath all my woodland stuff is a light tan..    There is a lttle bit of it showing thru next to the woodland Santa.     I've used this tan $5 yard sale tree many years to "store" flowers on in the studio




When I take a break from working in the studio,    I can sit here by the tree and enjoy a cup of coffee .










The front of the studio faces the east......H and I love to sit here and watch the sun come up!


The last picture in my post is of the back yard....the studio is lit up....the sanctuary is next to it....and the greenhouse is on the left side of the photo!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!




 

1 comment:

  1. I love your studio.All the woodlands stuff is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!