Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

WHAT.???....Christmas Mice in our Holiday Cabinet


Christmas on Meadow View Lane.....



One of my projects for Christmas 2023 is to create outdoor and indoor vignettes in my lit cabinet
sharing how the mice celebrate Christmas on Meadow View Lane....

Today I'm sharing a piece I made depicting the home of Amelia and Barney Mouse where they are decorating their family room for Christmas....

 


 

They decorated the fireplace mantel with a framed picture of their home......a picture of their car.....and a small stack of Christmas presents..... 


 



 Barney is busy wrapping presents...he wanted to help decorate the tree's with shiny ornaments....





  But Amelia has different plans for the tree's this year.    She is decorating the tree's with flowers that she gathered from their rose garden






   
A stack of vintage sewing machine drawers is where I created the vignette of Amelia gathering flowers  


 


As you could see in the picture of my cabinet at the beginning of my post,   there are several shelves I have decorated yet to be shared in upcoming posts.      You may have noticed that quite a few of my shelves are empty,   so I better get busy!

Thank you for stopping by...... and I hope you will join me to read more stories about the mice that live on Meadow View Lane!




 

4 comments:

  1. Loved your commentary on this. Visiting your site always lifts my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming! I love the colors you chose to use. Thank you for sharing this post with the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile because it make me think about one of my granddaughters who we have always called "Mouse." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, this just brightened my day today. I'm so tickled by the Christmas mice.
    Visiting today from Pam's Dare To Share #61&62.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!