Blog Archive

Monday, October 30, 2023

Thanksgiving Kitchen


I like to keep the kitchen decorated for all of the seasons and holidays and I use a pretty lite touch  (for me....lol)   when I decorate it for Thanksgiving.      Christmas??? that's different story!



Our kitchen gets a real workout around the holidays....especially Thanksgiving.


So,  I like to keep the vignettes simple and easy to clean around and the counters not as cluttered as I usually have them decorated.    


 We turn off the task lights in the kitchen when it gets dark outside after dinner.    I leave a couple of our under the counter lights on dim and the candles on the snack bar on.    I always say.... A little ambiance never hurts in the kitchen.
 

I added some Thanksgiving clip art to my metal plates.      I use sticky magnet tape strips to attach them....easy on....easy off








I put all the stuff on the stove out of the way and safe in the cupboard when the family is here to help with the cooking....

Do you guys decorate for Thanksgiving?
 

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from the Creative Muster blog hop - Your decorations are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!