Blog Archive

Friday, December 29, 2023

Are you an Inside or Outdoors Winter Person?


What do you say about Winter?


Are you an inside or outdoor Winter person?




Do you like to wrap up in a warm blanket with a good book and a cup of hot tea ?



Or would you rather be out in nature embracing the cold winds and drifting snow? 



 
I am more of an inside winter person.....  

  
So I have to remember this.....

.  To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake,   it's necessary to stand out in the cold. 


 
I've created a vignette on the water trough buffet in a "Winter Blues" theme.....
I love to read so a winter library is perfect.....

 


I enjoy winter looking at it thru the window....


Wrapped up in a warm blanket and reading a good book while sipping on some hot cocoa! 



I hope you enjoyed my whimsical winter thoughts .......my watercolor winter prints.....as well as my winter sunroom!

Happy New Year 





















 

3 comments:

  1. Guess I am a little of both. You're winter art is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is not my favorite but your art work is very pretty! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful winter's delight your sunroom is Penny. Thank you for sharing your winter vignette at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Happy New Year!
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!