Blog Archive

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Spring Vignettes in the Hall Cupboard


When I spotted these graphics the other day,   they brought back so many memories of my childhood on the farm......



We were in a smaller house next to the main house where my Granny & Papa lived.      Nanny & Grandad lived up on the hill about a mile away.     



I had a tricycle that I rode some,  but mostly I just played with the chickens and kitties and followed Granny around.

I decided to create some vignettes in the Hall Cupboard with my "memory graphics"




I have always been partial to lambs and sheep and use them frequently in my decorating.....





There is a little nook in the cupboard.....



I have a lamb tucked away in there.....



I have a barn in one of the vignettes that reminds me of the barn where Daddy & Papa milked cows.    Granny would take the milk to town and sell it every day.    Daddy loved to climb up on the windmill while she was gone

Simplify.....one of my favorite words......

 


My hallway.....a place to take a walk down memory lane....

1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!