Blog Archive

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Decorating our Piano for Autumn


There is an old piano in the family room that I bought years ago "cheap.... as scrap"



Several of the keys didn't work but that was ok because I planned to paint it white.....



I also wanted to take the front of it off and dry brush the works inside with white paint.....



I had always wanted a piano in the family room even though no one in the family plays! 



Over the years,   I've decorated the piano mantel for holidays and seasons.....





I bought a big box of piano decor at an estate sale one time.....



 



This is how I decorated the piano for "spring TIME",,,,,,lol!





And here it is just decorated with a simple wreath.....



I don't know if I will ever get rid of my old piano,  but I have thought about repurposing it!    Our TV is in the armoire you see to the left of the piano .....it is getting pretty old and we know a new one is in our future.     I may move the candelabra above the piano to another room and set a bigger TV on top of the piano.
Then,  I could either move or get rid of the armoire and do something fun in that corner....lol!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!