Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pumpkin Flower Vase in the Fall Green House


The plants that you saw in the green house in early spring have spent the summer on the front porch and around the yard.  


Now that fall is here,  it's time to put them back in the green house.


After H and I got all the plants moved into the green house yesterday,  it was time for me to take a break and have some fun!


I've been admiring  the pumpkin flower vases on some of the blogs I follow and decided I needed one in the fall green house.

The rose bushes in the yard are still full of blooms,  so I had plenty of flowers to make a floral design in my big white pumpkin





I've had this love seat on the front porch all summer but needed the room for another project (you'll see it later.....lol)   My love seat is a simple marriage of two chairs and a twin wicker headboard.   A king size pillow makes a perfect seat cushion.


I'll let you look around the green house.......






Thanks for stopping by today.....have a blessed Tuesday!




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Penny. I don't think I would ever leave that room if I had internet and coffee...love it, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your greenhouse if beautiful Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love very much your greenhouse and the vase is stunning
    HUgs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the potted pumpkin!! such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything you do is sooooo beautiful!!!! Wish I had your energy, I just love the way you decorate. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your greenhouse. You have it fixed up so cute. Love all your special touches. Is that a real pumpkin you've turned into a vase? Very cute. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure which I love more, Penny, your gorgeous pumpkin arrangement or your fabulous, upcycled love seat! You are SO creative--great post. Thanks for linking up all your lovely posts with us at Vintage Charm :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!