Blog Archive

Monday, October 22, 2018

Petticoats on the Prairie Vintage Market


Saturday,     H and I drove over to Levelland  Texas for the Prairie Vintage Market  Christmas show.     I always look forward to this show and am never disappointed! 
     

Sorry I could 't take a photo of everything......it's a big show.......but I did manage to take a few photo's of the booths that caught my eye.     


  They have area's at the show where you can stack your purchases until you're thru shopping and I saw quite a few rusty wagons stacked up...... they seemed to be a popular item.


This was my favorite booth.

  H was visiting with the ladies at this booth while he paid out and found out that they are from Hobbs,  New Mexico.    Hobbs is about 120 miles south of where we live. and we've traveled down there many times.     I plan to visit their shop next time we go.      


The show was so crowded it was hard to get photo's and still be respectful of people that don't like to be in the picture.    I had to delete several of my pics because of catching someone from "behind".....lol!


I loved the metal Christmas ornaments......


Saw Christmas tree's......love um!


More metal Christmas ornaments......


The Christmas tree's potted in a mail box were all sold out or I would have bought one.     Maybe I can make one!


Flocked tree potted in a chair......


I am always attracted to the booths with farm animal paintings      Painting on car parts is very popular in my area and I loved the white horse on a rusty old car door.


These paintings were larger than most I've seen......


Three cows on a well used water tank.......look at all the lime on it!


The event center that hosts the show is really big.      The vendors just park their vintage trailers inside and sell out of and around them..


The trailers are all decked out......


Some of the bigger trailers have clothing boutiques inside


I would love to have an old airstream.......


Leather Southwest style outfit with bell bottoms 


I had never seen a chest of drawers pull out bed before.....have any of you?



Wind mill blade sections are a popular decorating item around here......


Hope you enjoyed your visit to Petticoats on the Prairie.......here's a link to their Facebook page if you would like to see more.......https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=petticoats%20on%20the%20prairie%20vintage%20market
Til next time.....


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the virtual trip. I would have done a lot of damage to my wallet if I had been there in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun! Thanks for letting me visit through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw so many wonderful things. You could definitely do the tree in the mailbox- so cute! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, Thank you for treating us to so much fun. What is the name of the shop in Hobbs, NM that the ladies with the chairs own?
    Thanks again for sharing. Brings back great memories.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is from the small town of Levelland Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all ! Love the cotton wing back chair !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Penny -- so much to see. I felt like I was right there with you at Petticoats on the Prairie Vintage Market!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it, such a great show with so many awesome ideas. I love to shop at markets like these and occasionally sell at them as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penny,
    WOW!! so many great things!! Thanks for taking us along with you!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun market! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so enjoyed my virtual visit to the Prairie Vintage Market Christmas Show! What fantastic pictures, and what a great collection of cute, quirky and clever things! Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Penny! Thank you so much for coming to our show and your pictures are just fabulous! Would it be ok if I shared you blog post on our Petticoats on the Prairie Vintage Market Facebook page? We would love to invite you to our spring show in San Angelo! Please email us at potp@outlook.com and we will get you complimentary Early-Shopping Brunch tickets!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!