Blog Archive

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Fall Farmhouse Kitchen Shelving



       H made this shelving unit to fit perfectly in a little corner of the kitchen next to the refrigerator.     It's one of my favorite areas  to decorate and this year I chose calm autumn colors for the decor

\
Although the shelves are small,   I am able to create little vignettes on each one of them......






The intersection by my kitchen shelving is the busiest area in our home.     The entry,  family room,  hallway,  and of course the kitchen all meet right here....lol!     


I found fun autumn prints on Pinterest and printed them on my home printer.    Neutral velvet pumpkins are scattered on each of the shelves and if you look close there is a little pig on each shelf too


I also scattered fall leaves on the shelves.....


This is the opening from the family room into the busy intersection......H may have to put up  4 way stop here!
 



Now that the kitchen is decorated for fall,    I need to take down the summery decor in the entry and give it a new fresh fall look .      The rest of this week is already "booked"  so hopefully I can start on the entry next week!

4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest velvet pumpkins Penny, did you make them? If you can't tell I'm really fond of velvet pumpkins....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those autumnal colors so much! They are so gentle and pure. The velvet pumpkins are perfect, and oh! those sweet piglets are perfect! I love the idea of a corner shelf area! The wooden trim on each shelf really is a subtle star of the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and creative...as always! thank you for sharing at Embracing Home and Family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny,
    I love those cute corner shelves....and it look like H used old doors to make them???? Really quite charming and I love those natural colored velvet pumpkins!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!